Friday, July 7, 2017

Day 7: Guatemala City

Dear friends and family,
We are terrific but the blog has an issue. I cannot get onto the blog on my computer; I am left to hunt and peck keys on an iPad. Bienvenidos a Guatemala. I will post photos tomorrow if I can resolve the problem. In the meantime, please know that we had another meaningful day filled with new, rich experiences and that we are healthy and safe.  More importantly, today and all days this week, we saw God everywhere!

Before I sign off tonight, I want to tell all of our former team members you have been missed. The Guatemalan missionaries wanted you to know they are praying for you and all you do in your lives in the States. They remember each of you fondly.

Blessings y buenos noches,

Sally

Later...
Well, the issue is resolved, and now I am too fried to write.  Please forgive us if we just post a few photos.

Trinity and the Guatemalan missionaries this morning from the roof.
Johnny (soon to be the birthday boy), Megan, and Deb at the Mayan ruins just down the street from the mission house.
This is a team tradition. Note, my friends are spelling "JESUS."



No comments:

Post a Comment